FIU Clinical Science PhD Program. Mentor: Dr. Jeremy Pettit
B.A. Psychology, Minor Cognitive Science, University of California, Los Angeles
Cognitive mechanisms in childhood anxiety disorders
Deepika is a doctoral student in the Clinical Science Ph.D. program and a member of the Child Anxiety and Phobia Program in FIU. She is broadly interested in understanding the cognitive mechanisms involved in the maintenance of anxiety disorders, and the associated clinical implications. She is particularly interested in information-processing biases, such as attention bias, and how its modification can alleviate anxious symptoms in youth.
1. Ricketts, E., McGuire J.F., Chang S., Bose, D., et al. (Under review). Benchmarking Treatment Response in Tourette’s Disorder: A Psychometric Evaluation and Signal Detection Analysis of the Parent Tic Questionnaire.
2. Ricketts, E., Bose, D., & Piacentini, J.P. (In press). Obsessive Compulsive Disorders. In Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (3rd ed.). Wiley.
3. Bose, D., Guan, K., Beveridge, R.M., Fowles, T.R., Jensen-Doss, A., & Chorpita, B.F. (2016). Graduate clinical training and its role in the dissemination of evidence-based practice: Expanding the set of opportunities. The Behavior Therapist, 39(2), 46-50.
4. Park, A.L., Ebesutani, C., Bose, D., & Chorpita, B.F. (2015). Psychometric properties of a Spanish translation of the Revised Child Anxiety and Depression Scale – Parent version. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. doi: 10.1007/s10862-015-9517-7
1. Bose, D., Park, A.L., Ebesutani, C., & Chorpita, B.F. (November 2015). Psychometric properties of a Spanish translation of the Revised Child Anxiety and Depression Scale – Parent version. Poster presented at the 49th Annual Convention of the Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT), Chicago, IL.
2. Bose, D., Park, A.L., Regan, J., Chorpita, B.F., Weisz, J.R., & the Research Network on Youth Mental Health. (November 2014). Association between treatment plan and provider adherence to evidence-based treatment protocols. Poster presented at the 48th Annual Convention of the Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT), Dissemination and Implementation Special Interest Group Exposition, Philadelphia, PA.
3. Chang, S., Amir, N., Rozenman, M., Bose, D., Johnson, O., & Piacentini, J. (November 2014). Development of a personalized attention bias modification program for pediatric obsessive compulsive disorder. In J. Kuckertz (Chair), New Extensions of Cognitive Bias Modification for Youth Anxiety. Symposium presented at the Association for Behavior and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT), Philadelphia, PA.
4. Konda, B., Gangalum, P., Bose, D., Espinoza, A., Inoue, S., Black, K., & Ljubimova, J.Y. (October 2011). Study of brain cancer stem cell markers in association with human glioma angiogenic protein, laminin-411. Poster presented at the World Stem Cell Summit, Pasadena, CA.