Goal 1: Advance Knowledge Through Research
Goal 1: Students will demonstrate competency to advance knowledge through research relevant to children and families in the discipline of psychological clinical science.
- Objective 1a. Students will be able to synthesize literature and present a compelling rationale for stated hypotheses.
- Objective 1b. Students will be able to generate an innovative and compelling set of research questions, with clear public health significance.
- Objective 1c. Students will be able to plan and execute a sound and rigorous method for answering research questions.
- Objective 1d. Students will be able to select and execute sound analytic approaches for their research questions.
- Objective 1e. Students will be able to interpret and describe results and summarize conclusions, noting limitations to their method, implications for the field, and future research questions informed by the results.
- Objective 1f. Students will be able to communicate their research orally.
- Objective 1g. Students will be able to communicate their research in writing.